Monday, January 7, 2019

Canvas Corp Brand: January Challenge

Happy New Year, everyone! How was your holiday season? We had a great one and an amazing NYE party at our house. I will share those photos, along with more art I've been creating in the next post!

I decided to play along with CCB's January color challenge
I really loved their color choice so I created an art journal spread inspired by their challenge.  #ccbchallenge








My friend, Michelle, is on their design team this year. I am so proud of her! She is super talented! Check out her sites here.

Happy creating! 
B






11 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous art journal! Very inspiring to create in!! Thanks so much for joining us for the Canvas Corp Brands Creative Studio Challenge! Hugs, DT Karla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is wonderful! Really inspiering! Thank you for joining the Canvas Corp Brands January Challenge! Marie from the CCB Crew

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting art journal spread! Thanks for joining us at CCB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pages, thanks for joining in with us at Canvas Corp Brands, Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining the Canvas Corp Challenge! Gorgeous work! Sanna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yowza! I love ❤️ ! Thanks for joining in! You did a fab job with this Challange sweets! The line drawing on top just sets it all off. I’m off to go art journal now. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome work dear! I love your mixture of colors! Thank you for joining us at Canvas Corp Brands!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very original! Thanks from CCB!))

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is pure creativity! Bravo!
    Thanks for playing with Canvas Corp Brands. Olena❤

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful work! Thanks for sharing at Canvas Corp Brands!

    ReplyDelete