Wednesday, December 14, 2016

in other funny news...

I've been painting a lot lately. Starting on a new piece tonight. I've been missing my art journal, too. So, I want to make time for that in the next few days. I am also now taking requests for commissioned pieces in the styles you see below. Contact me for more information. 







I gave Harrison one of his Christmas gifts. I painted this red/teal canvas for his office at work. It's called "Lost at Sea".  Happy to report that he loves it!


In other funny news: over Thanksgiving, my Dad did a hilarious Jeff Bridges impression. So much, that we all were dying laughing. So, I just HAD to get him a funny Christmas gift. My friend, Brian, has his own small shop called Coffee Mugs Never Lie. (his FB page) He can literally put anything you want on a coffee mug! Plus, it's totally inexpensive. Check him out when you have time! 



Check back in next week for new paintings and to see what inspires me!






No comments:

Post a Comment