Tuesday, March 14, 2017

long time, no bloggy...

I know, I know... I've been a bad blogger! BAD BLOGGER! (smacks hand). But, does it help to know that my man and I moved into our new home and we've been busy decorating, settling in and closing down our previous apartments?
It does? Well then, WHEW! I'm out of the blogger doghouse and here to bring you fun photos of what we've been up to!

Sayonara, Maplehood. You've been really good to me and I'll miss you! 

I took over West Elm's bed display one Friday afternoon. The employees had fun with me, too, as I created a look to go with our dark walls. This bedspread came home with me that day! 

As mentioned above, we painted our bedroom walls a dark blue. Harrison's style is contemporary, while mine is modern. You will see both our styles throughout the house. We went modern in the bedroom. 

I am currently in love with Tuesday Morning! I found these beautiful pillows there, as well as the big painting below.  Dark blue, teal, white and gold are the main colors in the room. The curtains will be gold velvet from West Elm. We got gold mercury glass lamps from Ashley. 
The painting will go on a side wall. And on the other wall will be a gold frame collage that I still have yet to create. 

We picked up a new rug, sectional and coffee table at Ashley. You can see that we still need to get wall decor hung. (slow process)

I did find my "shaggy" throw I'd been wanting for only $20 at Tuesday Morning!
Love the rustic, somewhat-southwest vibe our family room has. 


What kitchen would be complete without a tabletop wine cooler!?

Since the move, I needed to find a new gym. I joined 9Round! 30 minutes of intense kickboxing training and exercise! I love it so far! 
Speaking of health... I started keto this past Sunday. 
I made this dish last night and it was soooo good! Even the man loved it! Chili-paste marinated pork chops, homemade garlic butter (gotta get that fat intake UP) and avocado/scallion sauteed green beans. This is by far one of the best meals I've ever cooked! 




Even though I haven't gotten a chance to paint in a while, I HAVE still been creative! Amy and I did an all day crop a couple of weeks ago. I started my CA mini album. Can you tell I'm in love with gold right now? haha


She is coming over this weekend so we can hang out in my studio and get creative! I hope to get more done on this cute little album. 

So, that's what I've been up to! What about you?







1 comment:

  1. Hello, Beth! You were one of the winners in The 100 Days Art Pops™ Collection Giveaway. Please send me your email address so I can get you the digital goodies. Thanks so much! :) robenmariesmith@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete